BTC Awards CIS Presents Participants of Coins & Mining Discussion Panels
On December 20, the first BTC Awards CIS ceremony will feature four discussion panels devoted to the most topical issues, namely ICO & Tokenization, Legal, Mining, and Coins.
The BTC Awards CIS team would like to introduce to you the participants of the discussion panel Coins:
- Francisco Cabanas, Monero top expert (Canada)
Francisco holds a PhD in Physics and has extensive business and non-profit experience. He has actively researched and invested in cryptocurrencies, since 2011, and focuses on the economic, social, regulatory and long-term economic viability aspects of cryptocurrencies.
- Oleg Karimov, RuCrypto.com co-founder, Dash representative in Belarus (Republic of Belarus)
Oleg was acquainted with the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in October 2016 when he tried his hand at mining and trading. Ultimately, he arrived at the idea of creating an information and educational portal. In October 2017, he co-founded the information portal on the blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and ICO RuCrypto.com. He is an initiator of the educational project “DASH Territory” to be launched on January 1, 2018.
- Davit Mrelashvili, ZenCash top expert for Eastern Europe and Russia (USA)
Davit Mrelashvili has a dual career – of a physician-neurologist in the USA on one hand, and a worldwide business executive, and entrepreneur on the other. He advises and speaks for number of multi-billion dollar companies such as Pfizer, Novartis and Biogen regarding their product development and usage.
After earning his professional MBA degree from Darla Moore School of Business, and executive program of Singularity university, he has become increasingly involved in fintech and cryptocurrency projects, that led to him joining the ZenCash core team. Davit is a huge supporter of human privacy, decentralization of governance and sees blockchain technology as a digital path to a true democracy.
- The founder of the first bitcoin agency in the CIS and Eastern Europe Kuna Bitcoin Agency and the co-founder of Bitcoin Foundation Ukraine (BFU) Mikhail Chobanyan will moderate this panel. Michael has over 7 years of experience in the market for telecommunications and Internet services. He started to explore Bitcoin in 2011. In March 2014, he founded Kuna Bitcoin Agency in Kiev. In September 2014, he established the Bitcoin embassy to be the first one in the CIS. He acts as a leader of the initiative group “Bitcoin License Ukraine” and an ideologist of the government platform “Crypto Rus”. He is an alumnus of such western universities as Columbia University, London Business School, Hong Kong University, City Uni London and holds an EMBA.
Please meet the participants of the discussion panel Mining:
- Vitaliy Bulychev, Pandora Boxchain co-founder, cryptocurrency investor and expert (Ukraine)
Vitaliy Bulychev has over 5 years of experience in entrepreneurial, investment and research activities in the field of blockchain technology. He held key positions in several blockchain start-ups, including the Pandora Boxchain project.
- Matvey Sivoraksha, Acronym.systems CTO (Ukraine)
He learned about cryptocurrencies for the first time when he was still at school. In 2015, he got back into the game being involved in mining. By 2016, he together with his colleague founded Acronym.Systems, where he currently holds the position of chief technical officer.
Hotmine.io BDM & Remme CEO Aleksander Momot will moderate this panel.
We will bring together the best industry experts to discuss anything and everything widely disputed in the crypto world in 2017. To find out who will participate in the panel Legal, please click on the link. To read more information about ICO & Tokenization participants, please click here. To read the program please follow the link https://btc-awards.com
If you want to participate in the most grandiose event of the outgoing year, you are kindly invited to register for the first BTC Awards CIS ceremony.
Tel.: +3 8 (093) 79 62 104
- BTC Awards CIS Presents Participants of Coins & Mining Discussion Panels
- A representative of the safe and confidential cryptocurrency Monero will arrive in Ukraine for the first time ever
- BTC Awards CIS voting is opened to choose the best Blockchain experts from Central and Eastern Europe
- BTC Awards CIS Presents ICO & Tokenization Participants
- BTC Awards CIS Presents the First Four Speakers to Participate in the Legal Discussion Panel